Final Cut Pro X 10.4.3 + Cracked Is Here ! [Mac OS X] [Latest]
Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X 10.4.3 + Cracked Is Here ! [Mac OS X] [Latest] – Final Cut Pro X shares some of both its code and interface design philosophy with Apple’s consumer video editing software, iMovie. Final Cut Pro X is a series of non-linear video editing software programs first developed by Macromedia Inc. and later Apple Inc. The most recent version, Final Cut Pro X 10.4.3, runs on Intel-based Mac computers powered by macOS High Sierra or later.
- Event Browser: Replacing “bins” in other NLEs, the Event Browser is where the original media is found and can be searched and sorted by various forms of metadata. Keyword Ranges, Favorite and Rejected Ranges, and Smart Collections allow for faster sorting of a large number of clips.
- Magnetic Timeline: Inventing an alternative to track-based timelines found in traditional NLEs, Final Cut’s Magnetic Timeline uses Clip Connections to keep Connected Clips and Secondary Storylines in sync with clips located on the Primary Storyline. By default, clips move around each other “magnetically” filling in any gaps and avoiding Clip Collisions by automatically bumping clips out of the way vertically. The magnetic connections are also user definable.
- Roles: In order to separate and organize different audio types on the magnetic timeline, editors can designate what “role’ each clip plays. Introduced in version 10.0.1, Roles can be assigned to clips as an alternate way of creating organizational functionality. A Role (or Sub-Role) gets assigned to clips to identify what it is (for example: Video, Titles, Dialogue, Effects, Music). Upon Sharing a Master File of the Project the various Roles can be split out as stems or in a multitrack file for broadcast delivery or other distribution needs.
- Content Auto-Analysis: Found in the Import Window and Event Browser is the option to analyze media for shot type and facial recognition or fix potential problems like audio loudness, audio hum, channel grouping, background noise, color balance, pulldown removal, and stabilization. This process generates metadata that can automatically be organized as Keywords and can group into Smart Collections.
- Synchronized Clips: Video and audio clips recorded on separate devices can be synched automatically by timecode, audio waveforms, and markers together as a single clip.
- Compound Clips: Nested Sequences from the original Final Cut Pro have been replaced by Compound Clips. A selection of video and audio clips can be nested into a single Compound Clip. This Compound Clip can be opened in its own timeline or broken apart for further editing. It can also be reused in different Projects.
- Closed Captions: Introduced in version 10.4.1, closed captions can be created right in the timeline or imported into the timeline from an external file.
- Multicam Editing: Introduced in version 10.0.3, multiple camera angles can be synchronized automatically and combined into a Multicam Clip. Once in the timeline, a Multicam Clip can be cut up into different angles by using the Angle Viewer. A Multicam Clip can be opened in the Angle Editor where new angles can be added, synched, relabeled, and rearranged at any time.
- Auditions: Clips can be grouped together in the Event Browser or on the Timeline as Auditions. Once in the timeline, an Audition allows the user to choose between different clips in their edit while the timeline ripples automatically in order to preview two or more different versions of a cut.
- 3D Titles: Introduced in version 10.2.0, text can be extruded, textured, lit, and shaded with materials and environments in 3D. This allows users to create titles like those found in Hollywood blockbuster movies directly in the application.
- 360 Degree Video Editing: Introduced in version 10.4. Import and edit 360° equirectangular video in a wide range of formats and frame sizes.
- Advanced Color Grading
- High Dynamic Range
How To Crack?
- Follow Instructions! Already Added with File.
Also Download : Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 + Crack For [Mac OS X] [Latest]